Lunes, Marso 21, 2016

KPOPSTIE

Lunes, Marso 21, 2016









Oxygen Top


Bench Denim Lab shorts


H-cut neon Vans



Most of the time, I always choose outfits that show my own personal style. Though I enjoy standing out when it comes to basic fashion, what I wear to any events always comes as a no-brainer. Styling has become a welcome joy for me; but the fatigue that comes after will always prompt me to pick out clothes that are comfortable (but still definitely stylish!). 


KPOP STYLE will never go out of style, and my neon Vans is the perfect example. It can go with any neon or light color outfit, bringing the class even when your look is predominantly comfortable and basic. Be smart when it comes to kpop outfits guys- you can always bring the sass with the free and easy!


PS: I have been influenced by my-not-so idiotic friend Esmael "miko" Taib of these things in his kpop world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Prince Anthony Sustea♕ © 2014