Lunes, Marso 7, 2016

Downtown

Lunes, Marso 7, 2016



       There are certain ways people dress when they go to a specific destination or activities. Aside from the usual loose shirt,denim and skate shoes , you’ll automatically know I’m going to skate anywhere at the city parks if I’m bringing a penny board. I’m not saying I'm a pro skater like they do, it’s just that skating makes me feel so free for a while even if I'm having a hard time playing with it. So obviously this outfit post is inspired basically in the world of skaters.










This is not the usual outfit that most skaters do but forgive me, I just love it.






I’m so happy I got this sweatshirt from   H&M in blue stripes- doesn’t it look so clean and classy? The main branch here in the phil is  actually  from Manila but is already available in several malls In Ubec or in Davao. I love that it’s STRIPES, making me loose or gain weight in just one glance and paired it with my H-waist shorts with black contrasting belt making it more attractive.

 



Top: H&M 
Shorts: F21
Shoes: Lazada.ph
Belt: Zalora.ph
Wafers: Spruce Cdo
Penny Board: The Rail

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Prince Anthony Sustea♕ © 2014