Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2016

Taoist Temple

Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2016
 This outfit post is actually from my December getaway at Cebu. And it's like a month or two has already passed! But forgive me to flood your feeds with these not so late post! Hahah!


Everytime I go out, I always have some extra shirts on my bag! I always bring them for emergency. So don't be confused if you can see me wearing another pair of shirts or something.. I'll tell you why later on this post.hahaha!


The place is breath-taking and alluring. It is a nice place to stop and just think of every calm moment you have in life.  






















 Im wearing a round neck long sleeve from Fashion21 paired with my favorite acid washed taterred jeans from cotton on (cause it was given to me by my besftriend named "didat" and she's currently in New Zealand already! sigh.. I missyou!) and my all time favorite comfy Shoes by Vans.



















So I have to change my shirt due to my not so clumsy self. Congrats! I just spilled some coffee in it. 










Top: Forever 21
Lower: Tattered Jeans from Cotton On
Shoes: Vans
Wafers: Sm Accessories



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Prince Anthony Sustea♕ © 2014