Sabado, Marso 5, 2016

Leather Weather

Sabado, Marso 5, 2016
This new outfit post is inspired with Fall Collection series by americans. Im not trying to copy all of their styles coz we all know in the first place that we dont have that type of season here in the phil. 


We are having some bi-polar weather every now and then. And we can't predict the weather. Sometimes you ready yourself to an outfit that fits the weather and then suddenly it changes and that irritates me a lot. 









So I decided to have experiments  in my closet. And I ended up mixing my green leather bracer (jacket) that has special detail in the collar that I've got from Top-shop, sandwiched with my dark blue tanktop with a very nice fabric- although you can't feel it but yes! Its comfy! And I got that on sale at fashion21 Cebu last year for only 250 php. Belts that I got from zalora.ph paired with my super run-out rugged jeans to add some contrast to my shoes! I got those (Gibi) pairs from my tita's in Manila. 







Leather Jacket: TopShop
Shirt: F21
Shorts: Penshoppe
Shoes: Gibi
Belt: zalora.ph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Prince Anthony Sustea♕ © 2014