Lunes, Enero 23, 2017

Wat Phnom

Lunes, Enero 23, 2017
Hey guys its been how many months not posting something over here! Well, Good thing is, I'm back! 

I am currently working here in Phnom Penh for work (Dancing). But no one can stop me from hitting outfit shoots or the so called OOTD's. 

Since i've been here in PP, I promised to myself to atleast visit some tourist destinations one-by-one here at the capital. So, I've had some recommendations coming from my friends and local people over here-whom i just knew for a time being-  that I should start visiting the places that doesn't need too much money to spend with. 


Wat Phnom
It is a Buddhist temple located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was built in 1372, and stands 27 metres above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city. 











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Prince Anthony Sustea♕ © 2014