Linggo, Hulyo 27, 2014

Timeless

Linggo, Hulyo 27, 2014
Generally speaking, I'm a jeans, T-shirt and boots kind of person but I do own DIY things, which gets a regular outing. It's nothing fancy - just classic, well-cut fabrics with clean lines and beautiful tailoring. It's timeless and you can mix and match it with anything to dress up or dress down.


So here it goes . This shoot is actually at the creek.  I decided not to have perfect venues or should I say |M A I N S T R E A M| places that are overused by most people.

We'll anyway, lets focus more on what I wore in this post.

Lately I became irritable because of the rainy weather. It's typical in tropical countries like here in the Philippines. And every time it rains hard, it annoys me a lot. It gives me a hard time to choose what I want to wear. Nevertheless, I accept that challenge.



So here! I am wearing an 
**Aeropostale blue sweater and a 
**7 colored army fatigue inspired square bag.
**DIY (Do it yourself) short jeans. 
and of course **CREEPERS or BROTHEL CREEPERS! 

These are the type of shoes which often has suede uppers and characteristically thick crepe soles. The shoes were first developed as a fashion item following World War II. They have been popular on and off with various subcultures ever since.

This one can help you during rainy seasons! You will never suffer from mud and dirt on the road after a heavy downpour.




So I hope you will also be fashionably amazing for whatever season you have today!
Just be yourself! Cause YOU are what you WEAR!



Photographer.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Prince Anthony Sustea♕ © 2014